Marlborough Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
The Marlborough bra is a perennial favorite of my custom clients since it provides such great support and shaping. One of the reasons I like it so much is that this style provides a great foundation for playing with different laces and prints for fun and variety.
The Marlborough is a pretty and supportive full frame underwire bra for everyday featuring:
- A three piece cup that allows for increased shaping and more ability to play with pattern prints and color combinations;
- A power bar that moves the breasts toward the front of the body for a slimming effect;
- A comfortable scoop back that lies smoothly under clothes and enhances support; and
- A lace upper cup to feel and look pretty everyday.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- Almost no taping required! Most pattern pieces fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was reviewed and graded by professionals who typically send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- Available in either A to DD or DDD to J size ranges. Please select the correct size!
- See sizing information for additional details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document for each size range is over 75 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2014-2016. For individual use only, commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.