Fenway Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
As you may guess from the name, this style was inspired by baseball! The combination of a curvy lower cup paired with a triangle upper cup and fold over elastic trim just seems to say “baseball” to me! I love it when an inspiration becomes a reality and in this case, a really beautiful bra.
The Fenway is a supportive underwire bra featuring:
- A frameless design (also known as a partial band style);
- A two-piece lower cup for round shaping;
- Fold-over elastic trim to finish the cups and upper edges of the bra; and
- A design that looks fantastic with a contrast sheer upper cup.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- Almost no taping required! Most pattern pieces fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease, each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was drafted and graded by professionals who send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- This bra is currently only available in A to DD cup sizes for band sizes 30 to 40. An extended size range may be developed for this pattern depending on demand and the ability to create sufficient support with similar styling as the original design.
- See the sizing information page for details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
- Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document is over 75 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2017. For individual use only, any commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.