Fenway Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
As you may guess from the name, this style was inspired by baseball! The combination of a curvy lower cup paired with a triangle upper cup and fold over elastic trim just seems to say “baseball” to me! I love it when an inspiration becomes a reality and in this case, a really beautiful bra.
The Fenway is a supportive underwire bra featuring:
- A frameless design (also known as a partial band style);
- A two-piece lower cup for round shaping;
- Fold-over elastic trim to finish the cups and upper edges of the bra; and
- A design that looks fantastic with a contrast sheer upper cup.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- Almost no taping required! Most pattern pieces fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease, each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was drafted and graded by professionals who send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- This bra will only be available in A to DD cup sizes for band sizes 30 to 40.
- See the sizing information page for details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
- Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document is over 75 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2017. For individual use only, any commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.