Esplanade Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
The Esplanade bra is my perfect strapless bra. The foam cups and boned long line band mean you get great support while the bra stays put! A long line bra is also great for featuring beautiful fabric prints and color or pattern blocking.
The Esplanade is a supportive, strapless long line underwire bra featuring:
- A three-piece cup that allows for shaping and the ability to play with prints and different color combinations;
- A long line supportive frame with boning to keep the garment flat and securely in place; and
- A design that is compatible for use with cut-and-sew foam and a variety of trim options.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- Almost no taping required! Most pattern pieces fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease, each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was drafted and graded by professionals who send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- This bra is only available in A to DD cup sizes for band sizes 30 to 40. Due to the style of this bra, there will not be an extended size range.
- See the sizing information page for details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
- Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document is over 100 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2017. For individual use only, any commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.