Boylston Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
The Boylston bra first appeared in an article Norma wrote for Threads Magazine (Issue #174). This pattern is incredibly versatile allowing you to make your own custom foam bra, standard cut-and-sew bra or even bikini top.
The Boylston is a versatile and supportive full frame underwire bra for everyday featuring:
- A three piece, demi cup that allows for shaping and the ability to play with prints and color combinations;
- A comfortable fabric strap that creates a flattering neckline;
- A design that is compatible for use with cut-and-sew foam, luxury linings and a variety of trim options; and
- A comfortable scoop back that lies smoothly under clothes and enhances support.
Notable Sewing Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern
- All pattern pieces except the strap and cup sizes beyond 40DD upper cup fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was reviewed and graded by professionals who typically send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- Available in either A to DD or DDD to J size ranges for 30 to 40 band sizes. Please select the correct size!
- See sizing information for additional details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document is over 75 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2014-2016. For individual use only, commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.