Berkeley Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
Show off beautiful stretch lace to its maximum effect with our all lace bra. The underwires and internal structure of the Berkeley bra provide great shaping and support all while feeling light and comfortable.
The Berkeley is a supportive underwire bra featuring:
- A sweeping, round two-piece cup for lovely shaping;
- A lace scallop edge for both the upper cup and entire bottom edge of the bra;
- An internal power bar to invisibly move the breasts toward the front of the body for a slimming effect; and
- An integrated frame and band with a T-back strap for comfort.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- Almost no taping required! Most pattern pieces fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease, each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was graded by professionals who send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- This bra will only be available in A to DD cup sizes for band sizes 30 to 40.
- See the sizing information page for details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
- Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document has nearly 100 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2017. For individual use only, any commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.