Lexington Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
The Lexington bra provides wire-free support and shaping by using a combination of cut-and-sew foam and side seam boning. Finally a figure flattering fit without underwires!
The Lexington bra is a fun and modern take on the “cross your heart” style featuring:
- comfortable wireless support;
- a two-piece foam cup that allows for beautiful shaping;
- construction that allows for the flexibility to use a wide variety of fabrics;
- a fully lined cup; and
- side boning for extra support.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- Almost no taping required! Nearly all pattern pieces fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease, each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was graded by professionals who send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- This bra will only be available in A to DD cup sizes for band sizes 30 to 40.
- See the sizing information page for details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
- Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document has over 150 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2019. For individual use only, any commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.