Lansdowne Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
The Lansdowne is our cleavage enhancing, plunging underwire bra. The outer cup works like a super power bar, moving the breasts toward the center of the body. To complete the cleavage effect, the inner cup is cut straight down from the strap point to the low bridge at the center front.
You can boost your bust line even more with this style by following our tutorial on how to add a cleavage cookie to this bra!
The Lansdowne is a supportive underwire bra featuring:
- A frameless design;
- A two-piece seamed cup designed to create cleavage;
- A plunging center front to go under low cut garments; and
- A design that is compatible for use with cut-and-sew foam.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- No taping required! All pattern pieces fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease, each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was graded by professionals who send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- This bra will only be available in A to DD cup sizes for band sizes 30 to 40.
- See the sizing information page for details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
- Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document has over 80 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2018. For individual use only, any commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.