Devonshire Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
For the Devonshire bra I wanted to create beautiful uplift with delicate lace. The first thing I think of for uplift from a bra are the cup seams and the underwire. Vertical seams are great for uplift and the result of the cup structure with the lace scallop edge is just gorgeous!
The Devonshire bra is a supportive underwire bra featuring:
- A two-piece vertically seamed cup that allows for beautiful shaping;
- A cup that can be constructed using lace or fabric;
- A full supportive frame; and
- A design that is compatible with use with foam as well as a variety of trim options.
Notable Pattern Features:
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- No taping required! All pattern pieces except for the strap fit entirely inside the printable space of US Letter or A4 size paper. For printing ease, each size is grouped together.
- All pattern pieces are separate, not nested, and clearly show the seam allowance and/or trim allowance as applicable. This allows for construction clarity and simplifies any pattern alterations.
- The instructions are professionally illustrated, making the seemingly complex steps of bra construction very clear and easy to understand.
- This pattern was graded by professionals who send their output directly into production so you can be extra confident that you have a great starting point for your garment.
- This bra is currently only available in A to DD cup sizes for band sizes 32 to 40 and B to DD cup sizes for 30 bands. We are currently working to expand the size range for this style to go up to a 40J size and expect the additional sizes to be available late 2019.
- See the sizing information page for details on Orange Lingerie sizing.
- Find your size to select which pages to print. The complete document has over 100 pages.
© Orange Lingerie 2019. For individual use only, any commercial production from this pattern is prohibited.